[Healeys] FW: Events we need something new

Donald Paye dpaye at crocker.com
Thu Nov 4 13:51:57 MST 2010

For What It  is Worth... In the New England Region we have good success with
an occasional "Progressive Dinner"....start at someone's home for coffee and
danish, move on to another home for lunch or maybe soup (depending upon
start time), another for salad and end up somewhere for the main course like
a steak or chicken BBQ. Try to plan a scenic route. Also trips to some place
such as interesting business for a tour. Doesn't always have to be car
oriented to be interesting and the fairer sex enjoy seeing something besides
another garage!!! We do gymkhanas about once a year and also uphill slaloms
(insurance way around hill climb) . Just some thoughts from the east coast.

Don Paye