[Healeys] National Gatherings 2011?

John H jhomonek at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 4 10:13:20 MST 2010

Peter,

The Atlanta Chapter of the AHCA is hosting an event in late October, 2011.  It is a Regional Event with national participants attending from as far as Texas and Canada in the past. This event is called SE Classic and 2011 will be the 25th anniversary.

The location is Lake Guntersville State Park in NE Alabama. We expect 100+ registrations/Healeys there. This site is fantastic, especially during leaf season.  We will be featuring a Rallye, a popular Car Show, Arts and Crafts, a Gymkhana and Funkhana.

Check your Healey magazines for info soon!

See you there?

John Homonek
Atlanta AHCA