[Healeys] : Re: Last BJ8 part search -- disposition of replaced parts

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Thu Nov 4 05:57:46 MST 2010

Speaking of not throwing anything away, I have the rear resonators from a BJ8 ANSA exhaust system (chrome tips) sitting in my garage wondering if I'll send them away for repair or toss them.

If anyone has one of the rare BJ8 ANSA systems and need resonators, I'll be happy to ship them to you for the shipping charge.  They WILL need to be professionally repaired before use.

There is a person out there who repairs them except that I have forgotten who it is.

tom

---- healeymanjim at hansencc.net wrote:

i also have many parts i should discard but cannot stand to part with.  might have a use for them someday, MAYBE.  i do go through them and cull them out occasionally and either sell them if good condition, or give them away if they are usable but not really sellable.  hjim
Healeys at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive