[Healeys] Austin-Healey Magazine

gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 21:22:46 MST 2010

IMHO I appreciate the contents, those who contribute and it gets here when it gets here. This issue is once again very excellent. I saw the old photo of the Healey Pac coast region in the 80's which included my old boss and my son's godfather, Ed Bussey of Ship and Shore Motors in West Palm Beach Fl. Ed's company key chain holds my BN7 keys.
Richard of KY
BN7