[Healeys] Was dash switches, Now dim lights

Mr. Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Mon Nov 1 20:09:00 MST 2010

Ira, et al.,

Shameless ad follows:

First, your car MUST BE NEGATIVE GROUND. (Easy enough to change except
for BJ8's.) I have LED's to replace the fascia lights so you can
actually see your instruments at night. The green flasher indicator
becomes bright enough that the third Healey back can see it! I also have
LED replacements for the 1157 running lights in white, amber and red.
They are 10X brighter than tungsten for safety and will last your
lifetime. But, they are NOT Concours ;-)

Please contact me off List if interested.

Bill Barnett
Red Car Enterprises
'53 Red Car
'61 Green Car

--
When I was younger, I could remember anything whether it had happened or
not. But now my facilities are decaying and soon I shall be so I cannot