[Healeys] My two cents

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 16:11:38 MST 2010

I can't help but become frustrated by someone posting a question and they get
the "check the archives" response.  Perhaps a better response would be to give
appropriate advice and then also mention that there maybe additional
information in the archives.  If everyone only checked the archives for
information they would be very little posts.  Although many subjects have been
covered over and over again, new people join the list and could give a new
spin/ new expertise on a old subject.  Also not to mention, sometimes I need
to see/ hear things over and over before it actually sinks in.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."