[Healeys] [Mgs] car jack question

Carr&Edwards scvc70 at epix.net
Mon Nov 1 07:56:32 MST 2010

If the tire's really flat, you might not be able to get the jack underneath
the car.  Carry a piece of 2x8 or 2x10 in the boot -- run the wheel with the
flat tire up on it to get a little more room underneath the chassis for the
jack.  (Carrying a piece of plywood to set the jack on, in case you're
working on soft ground, is also helpful.)  BT, DT too!

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA