[Healeys] illuminated toggle/push pull switches My Two Cents

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 06:24:12 MST 2010

Jack -

Its ok.  No prob.  Actually all AUX items on my cars are on a relay
and fuse.  I am very safe.

Incidentally many items are typically ground switched, including
electric radiator fans and the SU Automatic Enrichement Device, for
example, so negative switching is fairly common.

Thanks all for you thoughts on this!

Cheers,

Alan

--