[Healeys] BN2 Throttles

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 01:06:22 MST 2010

Bob

In addition to some of the suggestions already made you could have
problems with the bell crank bearing. This as you know fits over a shaft
that screws into the exhaust manifold and gets very hot. This should
never be oiled because if you do the oil will congeal and will not run
freely. Sometimes it will only stick when hot. The cure is simply to
clean it and wash all the old crud out of the pores in the bell crank
bearing and let it run loose and dry.

regards

--
John Harper