[Healeys] Fuel Lines - 65 BJ8

rwil at sbcglobal.net rwil at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 31 10:34:52 MDT 2010

Mr. Finespanner makes excellent fuel and brake lines for Healeys. Unless he is without tools or time at the moment he should be able to provide you with pre-bent lines with all the fittings.  They will fit your car

NFI. Just a happy customer.

-Roland

Greg wrote:
While working in and around the fuel pump replacing the chassis harness, I felt a cool sensation on my wrist, much like the wind blowing through your hair on ride with the top down, which I'm NOT going to be doing for awhile because I now have a pinhole leak in the fuel line.

Fortunately, the leak is in the hard line between the pump and the engine.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T