[Healeys] Why are there 2 national Healey clubs?

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Mon May 31 10:16:46 MDT 2010

Listers,

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 9:21 PM, <rwil at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Scott-

*This ought to occupy the list for the summer :-)*

-Roland

List Memebers,

Gee I hope not

Unfortunately this topic has been discussed and debated ad nauseam over the
years, search the archives.

Enjoy the fact that we have two world class clubs and associated magazines
and lets get back to discussing the cars.

Cheers,

Curt