[Healeys] Heavy exhaust in car

Bob Johnson bjsbj8 at gmail.com
Sun May 30 09:50:21 MDT 2010

Donlt know if you have actually solved your exhaust fume issue, I had a very
gassy smell for about a year. Thought it was fumes , thought it was normal.
Then I found out that the front choke was really, really frozen. Got it
loosened, no more fumes.

Bob Johnson
BJ8

On May 30, 2010 6:03 AM, "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk>