[Healeys] Healey bj8 speedo reading not accurate

Frederich Ficke jagwarman at gmail.com
Fri May 28 18:40:23 MDT 2010

Hello everyone, I was reading about all these speedo issues and have one of
my own . I have a 65 BJ8 . My speedo is original never been messed with. I
run 165 15 in tires . But my problem when the speedo is cold it register 10
mph fast but once it is used for about 10 miles it starts reading correctly
for a little while then it starts to read 10 mph slower than it should .
Anyon have any ideas on that one. cable and angle drive has been lubed but
there has been no change in operation. Thanks for your thoughts