[Healeys] Orange bee hive lenses

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed May 26 09:44:17 MDT 2010

Rich, separate beehive lights for turn signal and parking indicators were
used on BJ7s destined for Germany and Sweden, and on German BJ8s up to body
number 75207 (which corresponds to chassis 30302) and Swedish BJ8s up to
body number 76137 (chassis 31223).  The turn signal lenses were orange.
I've attached a photo of 27574, a German-spec car which has the separate
indicators, although the ones in the photo have the turn signal lenses
inboard, rather than outboard as they should be.

What are the part numbers on the box for orange lenses you have?

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA