[Healeys] Camera Pics

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Wed May 26 09:01:50 MDT 2010

In a message dated 5/25/10 11:11:46 AM, healeys-request at autox.team.net
writes:

> Can you still see the pictures on the camera?  If so, I'd recommend
> finding
> someone with a older version of windows and download directly to that
> computer.  Then you will be able to copy the pictures onto a CD or DVD to
> load on your computer.  If you can't see them in the camera anymore
> they're
> probably toast.
> Not an expert by any means, but have had similar problems
> Pete

If you can still see the pictures in the camera, you might try hooking it
up to a MAC computer (the one with the apple on it) and see if iPhoto can see
the pictures. iPhoto has the software built in to read directly from most
cameras -- Canon stuff is pretty standard -- so that you avoid having to ask
the computer to deal directly with the files itself.
If you can't see the pictures, everyone else is right -- your pics are
broiled bread.

Cheers
gary