[Healeys] LBC photos

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 17:28:41 MDT 2010

Thanks for all the replays. They got me on the right track. I have found a IT
guy who does pro photo stuff and he will try to straighten things out tonight.
I hate it when I accept responsibility for something and I screw things up. It
turns out we said "yes" to a pop-up on the computer asking if we wanted to
"fix and repair" before downloading. I was told that it came up because I
hadn't "formated" the flash car to the camera in a long time. Live and learn.
Thanks all,
Richard Kahn