[Healeys] HELP LBC corrupted photos

Heal;ey bj7ah at acanac.net
Tue May 25 14:15:45 MDT 2010

You might try some one with a linux program such as Ubuntu on their machine
as I have found that sometimes Windows will not see the card or call it
corrupt, where as Ubuntu will see it and you can get the pictures off of the
card.
         Just a suggestion

          I have both Windows and Ubuntu on one machine as dual boot. This
way if one does not work the other does and I can access the Windows part of
the drive from Ubuntu.

          I have also used Ubuntu from a DVD and run it from the DVD this
way you can save any info to an external hard drive or a flash drive. I have
rescued many files from Windows Computers that have crashed, this way.

                   Bob 1963 BJ7