[Healeys] E-Brake Screws

Greg Mandas gmandas at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 14:09:09 MDT 2010

All,

Sorry for turning this into a Parts Forum, but I'm having trouble finding the two screws that hold the E-Brake to the tunnel. Part number 35 on the, "Restoration Parts & Accessories > Brakes > Handbrake", page in the Moss catalog   They are 1/2" counter sunk, Philips heads.  Par for the course on this restoration, the threads are fine, but the heads are stripped.

Also, the gasket that fits between the tunnel and the floor pan and firewall. Everyone I ask says use commercial insulation. Any recommendations? Can I get something at a Home Deport or Lowes?

Thanks Again,

Greg

65 BJ8