[Healeys] new update on restoration of 6722

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 07:40:26 MDT 2010

HS kids. The kids have built a 32 ford roadster. They are now working
on a 29 truck hot rod. Are helping to assemble a 40 chevy. They have
been helping with the healey. The teachers have been using the car to
teach about. Differefnt ways to build suspensions and other
anachronistic aspects of our cars. The project is well received. Kids
come talk to me about the progress. As do staff
The hard part is figuring out how to put it back together and worrying
about scratching the paint
I Erbs
Sent from my iPod