[Healeys] The Correct PCV?

Ray Carbone racarbon at verizon.net
Sun May 23 18:57:44 MDT 2010

I am researching the installation of the right PCV as a means of reducing the
crankcase pressure in my BJ8P1.  I understand that it is important to select
the PCV model that matches the unique requirements of an engine and, if
improperly matched, can cause a myriad of run difficulties.  After talking to
a few PCV-installed Healey owners, I found that different PCVs were used and
none seem to know the specs of their PCV or if it matches the requirements of
their cars.  Has anyone matched their PCV to the requirements of a BJ8?

Ray Carbone  64BH8P1