[Healeys] I got hacked (was RE: HELP!!!)

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Fri May 21 14:52:46 MDT 2010

Hey folks,

So, I'd never a) get mugged, b) go anywhere without my cell phone and
c) it'd be pretty hard to keep from my wife that I'd traveled halfway
across the world. :).

Someone managed to shanghai my email account for ~1 hour this morning
(Which in a sort of twisted way I'm impressed with). They then sent
this stupid email out to everyone in my email, which, is ~3,000 folks.

I apologize to everyone who got this message. I was alerted within a
couple minutes of the issue, got them shut down and presently have
both Western Union and the Cardiff police organizing a sting for this
person. I hope that they will be in jail in a few hours.

Many thanks to all those who called/emailed with concern. The irony is
that I've had a chance to catch up with a lot of friends that I've not
talked to in a while.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/