[Healeys] Heritage

frank yow frankyow_99 at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 13:27:27 MDT 2010

The list has had lots of comments about Heritage replacement stuff , I corresponded with them for some time, finally bought new to (hood) for my BT7. The fabiric was excellent (Everflex) and I gave i to my installer. The top we took off was original, have had the car since 62, and when I went to pick up the car nothing fit. The back window was much larger and the side curtain openings were completely wrong, much too small. I called Heritage, got absolutely no satisfaction, was told after the top was on there was nothing they could do, I really cant argue with that. The top was supposed to be an exact copy of the original, not even close. I would certainly try Robbins or Moss, will never use Heritage again. Frank Yow, 61 BT7, have owned since 62, many of you have seen the car at NE AHCA events.