[Healeys] Search function in archives?

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu May 20 19:38:47 MDT 2010

Wes -

Team.net has its own search engine. http://www.team.net/archive

I would also highly recommend using Google.  To do so, you type in your
search terms in Google, then "site:team.net" after your search terms and you
run a good chance of finding what you need.

Alternatively, I use Gmail to subscribe to team.net, which allows me to keep
all the emails in Gmail and use Google's search engine in my own email to
find what I am looking for.

Many smart alternatives out there....

Alan

'52 A90