[Healeys] template for BJ8 clutch

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 09:36:44 MDT 2010

I was looking into adding a power booster to my clutch because of a
deteriorating left knee. installed the unit, but have not plumbed it yet. I
then had an occasion to drive a BJ8. Wow what a difference in effort to
engage the clutch. Will leave the power booster in place, just in case, or
will attach to my brake master if the BJ8 swap works out as I expect it
will.
cheers and thanks to all

--
I Erbs