[Healeys] LUCAS Technical Correspondence Course, 275pg textbook

John Vrugtman javrugtman at htcnet.org
Wed May 19 19:08:28 MDT 2010

GEE Mark,  did you just wake up from a long sleep?  In the past several
years, I've heard from you about once a year, and that was for funds to
continue the list.
Now, you are on every other post!!  Even about grass.!  BTW, my wife
mowes the grass around the shop.  Even pictures of your shop!  Looks
like mine without the grass.
OK, I'll donate something, just keep us entertained and connected.

JAV
BJ8s