[Healeys] Healey Marque May edition

John Soderling bighealey at astound.net
Wed May 19 17:57:54 MDT 2010

Reid,

Mark LaPeirre doesn't speak for me and I don't believe he speaks for a
majority of the AHCA member either.  I find articles on Healey history,
unique Healey cars, and special Healey people very interesting reading.  I
like the balance of articles you publish.  Keep up the good work and thanks.

Vrooom vrooom,
John Soderling