[Healeys] [MG-MGB] Fw: [Mgs] LUCAS Technical Correspondence Course, 275pg textbook

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Wed May 19 12:00:46 MDT 2010

Click on the link below for a PDF of the Lucas Overseas Technical Course
on Barney Gaylord's excellent MGA and other British car website.  It
appears to be from the early '50s because in the overdrive section it
lists the A-H 100, but not the 100-6 or 3000.
Looks like good thing to have available in the garage.
Charlie