[Healeys] Healey Marque May edition - Response Part 2

Linwood H Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Wed May 19 04:25:56 MDT 2010

Reid,
I look forward to receiving each and every copy of the Healey Marque. In my view you do a superb job as editor - in both content and design. As the editor of the Capital Area Austin-Healey Club on-line newsletter I am fully aware of the difficulty in encouraging contributions from the readers. We are extremely fortunate to have you in the editorial role. Thanks for all you do to benefit the marque!

Sent from my iPad