[Healeys] look at what we found while at Springthing

Bob Brown blkbt7 at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 14:17:35 MDT 2010

This is the text with the photos Jim has of the interesting find in KY:

"This is a Austin Healey 100 BN2 that is owned by a 95 years young owner who bought the car in 1958 in China. The owner ran the CIA funded Air America Airline and this car was shipped to China. It was later updated with a 100-S engine and all the modifications that you see here. I respect the owners privacy and will not tell you where it is but for a Healey geek this is a cool car!"