[Healeys] exhaust header question

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri May 14 14:06:52 MDT 2010

I haven't done it, but have always thought that if I encountered this situation I would weld the leaking area to seal the leak. If you don't have a welder then any muffler shop should do it for a few bucks.

bs

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

Ed, I checked the archives and could not find an answer.
When I had my new exhaust system installed a few years ago, I did not notice
the the folks welded my front pipes to my muffler. The accordion part of one
the of the pipes leaks. Short of cutting them off and buying new parts, is
there a good way to repair the leak? If so , what would that good way be?

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR