[Healeys] A question

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Fri May 14 12:49:25 MDT 2010

Hello, Healeyphiles -

I just received a completed questionnaire
(http://www.britishcarforum.com/bj8quest.html) with the details of a BJ8 for
the registry.  The owner (not in the USA) bought this car in 2007 and has a
record of 5 previous owners (all in the same country as the current owner).
This record takes the car back to 1990 and its arrival in the foreign
country.  He asks if I have any previous history on this car during its time
in the USA.  The car left the USA in 1990.

The only record I have of it is one from a foreign source in 2003 that says
the car was stolen from its owner's garage in 1993.  I do not have any
contact information for that owner due to privacy concerns.

Just thought I would pose this to the list as an interesting situation, and
see what the consensus is on how I should proceed.

Thanks,
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry