[Healeys] Screw terminals - keeping them connected?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri May 14 00:02:21 MDT 2010

Soldering connectors (spade and bullet) and tinning wire ends is a good
practice. I always do this if applicable and spray the
connectors/connections first with WD40 and after fitting with
preservative wax to keep moisture and corrosion at bay. Messy, but it
seems to work well. Copper anti seize compound may lead to electrolitic
corrosion and does not sound like a good idea. Perhaps better to use the
aluminium variant.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL