[Healeys] Non-Healey : Facebook

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Thu May 13 14:09:29 MDT 2010

Jack - and listers,

Facebook has been slapped down hard by the European Commission over this. see:

<http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/762b2366-5dff-11df-8153-00144feab49a.html>

Apparently it has already had to change its procedures in Canada - and some
aspects of its way of working are actually illegal in Germany. Probably Facebook
has gone topo far in search of revenues.

Peter Dzwig