[Healeys] BN2 Heater fixing

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Tue May 11 05:01:47 MDT 2010

Keith Taylor wrote:
> Looking for fixing setup for a BN2 heater. OZ cars really came with a
> heater, as a kid "who cared" now in my twilight years I am looking to add
> this comfort I have the heater but cannot fathom how it is mounted maybe
> this heater is incomplete (sans brackets) !  Anyone from more frigid parts
> able to photo the fixing setup ?  My research has drawn a blank.

If you are just looking to keep warm, you may find this will keep
you warmer with a lot less installation effort:

<http://www.whitehorsegear.com/tour-master-synergy-heated-jacket-liner>

The arms are also wired, so your torso and arms get heat. It works great
on my motorcycle for hours down to 32F/0C. You can probably find a more
local vendor.

--
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2