[Healeys] Heritage Problem Resolved

John Snyder helyjohn at cablespeed.com
Mon May 10 17:45:15 MDT 2010

I got a call from Tony Hazell, Owner of Heritage this afternoon.  He had a
tough time understanding me, because I have to use an electronic larynx which
does not work well w/ a phone.  My interior had been finished for some time,
but no one had contacted me with the final charges which would include the
shipping.  Tony emailed me an invoice, and I sent them a check this afternoon.
My thanks to Rich Chrysler and Paul C in North Vancouver for helping me get
this straightened out.

John Snyder