[Healeys] Heritage Service

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun May 9 13:57:57 MDT 2010

These kind of firms do not deal in mass produced goods and do not have a
huge stock if any at all, so it will take some time to get things in and
send on. Main thing is they can supply what you want but the drawback
with all these firms is that it requires some patience. Give them a
break please, they are enthousiasts working for other enthousiasts.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL