[Healeys] Wiper Motor Grease / cable?

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun May 9 06:38:44 MDT 2010

Alan,

Another thought to add to the lubrication already recommended. If the motor
is turning rather slowly after almost 60 years, you might wish to check and
clean the carbon out from between the commutator segments. Over the years
the brushes will have worn to a degree and the worn off carbon ends up
between the segments, becoming somewhat of a conductor.

Rich Chrysler