[Healeys] Wiper Motor Grease / cable?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun May 9 03:01:38 MDT 2010

Aloan,
As bronze in bearings is usually of the sintered variety I would tend to
oil them. Sintered bronze is porous and will absorb the oil in its
cavities. Leave to soak for 24 hours or immerse in oil, heat up (beware
of fire hazard) and let cool down (still immersed in the oil). No harm
would be done if you do both oil (first) and grease them.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL