[Healeys] tonneau install procedure -- BT-7

Peter Ryner pryner at verizon.net
Sat May 8 14:43:25 MDT 2010

I've never seen any fabric stretch with time except maybe those patio covers
that catch rain and the weight eventually stretches the cover so it always
catches rain and stretches more until it tears.
Tonnueaus and tops always shrink.  If you make the tonneau tight while it is
in the sun you'll have a bear of a time getting it installed when it is
older, cold and/or dark.  Even the sumbrella on my boat works that way.  I'd
recommend installing with a good fit but certainly not tight.
Pete