[Healeys] Heritage Upholstery

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 09:52:10 MDT 2010

John:

I think they are extremely busy and that they are shortstaffed at the moment
although there is no excuse for that as far as I am concerned. I had also
ordered some interior parts and it took quite a while to receive them and I
was dealing with their Canadian office in British Columbia. I called them
several times before it finally arrived. I know they have had some changes in
staff, at least at their B.C. office and whoever is there is not as much on
the ball as the person who was there previously.

Jean Caron

> From: helyjohn at cablespeed.com
> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 07:23:11 -0700
> Subject: [Healeys] Heritage Upholstery
>
> Does anyone know if there is a problem with Heritage? I ordered a complete
> interior for my 1959 BN7 from them in February. All communication has been
> done via email. My vocal Chords were removed because of Cancer, and I can
not
> use a telephone. I sent them a $2500 deposit, and received an invoice
> acknowledging receipt of my deposit and that my balance due was $2460 +
> shipping costs. I got an email from Tony Hazell (Manager) that my interior
> would be finished around April 12th. I have repeatedly emailed them since,
> asking for an update on my interior, and do not receive any replies.
>
> John Snyder
> 1959 BN7
> 1960 BT7
> 1961 BN7 MK2