[Healeys] Red Healey in AAA TripTik

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Thu May 6 19:21:07 MDT 2010

Rick:  I'm sure you do not believe that everyone with an automobile has, or
wants, a nav system.

There was a segment on local TV the other night where some people who bought
a new Toyota Prius and paid a couple of hundred dollars for the Toyota nav
system found out that their home addresses, along with other locations, were
not found on the system.  They did not live out in the boonies or in new
subdivisions.  For this reason, and for the people that have been sent to
wrong locations by their nav systems, some into lakes or dead-end streets, a
good map is still the way to go.

I'm sorry that I didn't save this for this e-mail:  "If you don't know where
you
are going, any road will get you there" (Lewis Carroll)

                    ;-)

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031