[Healeys] Carpet installation question

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 6 17:24:09 MDT 2010

After you get caught in your first heavy rain fall with your top down your
gonna wish you could pull
your carpet out to hang it out to dry.  Think a head.   To keep your floors
dry, everything should be able
to come out to keep moisture down.   Or go concours and stay moist.  Its
your car, do it the way you want.

Mark