[Healeys] Petrol Tank Repair Kit?

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu May 6 02:57:54 MDT 2010

Hi Alan,
POR15 kit works fine, PROVIDED you follow the instructions AND make
sure you eg grease any threads in the tank (eg drain plug, sender etc)
and blow the fuel pickup with low pressure air (repeatedly) BEFORE the
POR sets (ie when the POR is still wet). Otherwise, you won't get your
drain plug out if you left it in; and if you block the fuel pickup
with POR, clearing it after the POR has set is probably not easy....
Worked fine for me when I had a STD tank in the BJ8
Chris

Sent from my iPhone