[Healeys] Ugh

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Wed May 5 09:17:20 MDT 2010

Kees,
Is it fairly common in The Netherlands to have cars running on LPG?  The
reason that I ask is that several years ago a Dutch vintage Volvo club
was here in the US to tour across the country for several months.  Some
friends and I met up with them early in the tour in Gettysburg, PA.
Most all of these car were equipped to run on LPG and most had to
convert back to gasoline to do the tour here.  These were Volvos from
the late '50s & '60s generally which had SU carbs.
One of the things that I wondered is where they hid the tanks for the
LPG if they also had the original gasoline tank too.
Charlie