[Healeys] Healey vs. MGC engine

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon May 3 13:20:08 MDT 2010

Things to go wrong in the distributor:
weights stuck because of lack of lubrication
Weakening springs causing early advance
Leaking diafragm of the vacuum unit
wear in shaft causing unevenly distibuted ignition

I always thought that the AH3000 and MGC3000 engines were different
beasts altogether.
The MGC handled rather badly being very nose heavy and extremely
understeered
Kees Oudesluijs
NL