[Healeys] Healey Day at Blackhawk Farms

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 12:45:07 MST 2010

I have done quite a few DE's with my "German" cars and after looking at this
inclusion of a DE at Blackhawk Farms which I drove a few times back in the
early '70's, where are the tech sheets to be found for my BN7?  and, any
thoughts where the car would be teched? I am in process of considering the
addition ( I have one in process maybe) of a roll bar (obviously mandatory).
Brakes, tires, lights, etc are all in good shape as is the engine and I do
understand the risks associated with these events as I do 3 or 4 a year here
in the area.

Not committing yet, but interested ...

I live in Bowling Green, KY...

Richard of KY

BN7 #440

> Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:16:14 -0700
> From: blkbt7 at yahoo.com
> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Subject: [Healeys] Healey Day at Blackhawk Farms
>
> Conclave 2010 has added a "post" Conclave Driver Education Day at Blackhawk
Farms Raceway.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com