[Healeys] Wheel Well Vents

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 17:39:48 MST 2010

I did not know that the "moving wheel" created "low pressure" that would suck
heat out of the engine bay if vents were installed in the wheel wells.
I always thought that the wheel wells were there to protect the engine bay
from all of the crap that those "moving wheels" would throw up into the engine
bay - like water, dirt, sand, grit, gravel, etc.
I think the works had it right by putting the vents in the fenders behind the
wheel wells.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon