[Healeys] Hardtops

Ron Mitchell healeyron at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 12:56:36 MST 2010

Hi Pieter,

There is a company in England that produces the original Healey
Hardtops.  I don't have a phone no. for them and they don't have a Web Site.
They were in the States for Conclave 2008 as an Event sponsor.  I have
attached their price lists to this email but I'm not sure if it will get
through to you.  If it doesn't contact me off list and I will forward it to
you.  Their email address is nick at nicalenngineering.co.uk.  I'm not sure the
price list I have reflects current day prices so you would probably be better
served to email them and request current information.

Ron Mitchell