[Healeys] Pawn Stars

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 29 20:25:36 MST 2010

Chumley couldn't fit.

They thought it through and remembered that its important to buy things that
have some resale value so they can make some money.  Kidding.   Maybe next
week.

On the American Pickers show they made a stop at Mathews MG, Healey, Triumph
shop in Alabama.  Pretty cool to see the inside of the shop that I have seen
so many times on Ebay.   However they were dealing on a motor scooter on
that particular show.  Still cool to see.

Those guys do come across some really cool old cars.

Mark