[Healeys] Engine number "1"CH or "I"CH for the Longbridge BN4

AlanB bluehealey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 12:38:06 MST 2010

Team.
Even Anders Ditlev Clausager refers to the 2600cc engine numbers being
pre-fixed '1C' in his Restorers guide. Also the Concours registry guidelines
refer to 100-6 engine numbers pre-fixed '1C'. However it is without doubt
absolutely certain that the representation on the engine plates of these
early engines is clearly 'IC'.
A pic of my engine plate can be found here:
http://tinyurl.com/yhkon4e
Flame away.